Terms and Conditions of Service This terms and conditions are involved in you and Sodacrew Inc. (hereinafter referred to as "Company"), which is applied to the use of the SodaTransfer Service (hereinafter referred to as "Service"). If subscribing for "Service", you shall be deemed to read and agree on all the contents of this terms and conditions. This terms and conditions shall be provided for you in both Korean and English. Please check on whether you understand fully this terms and conditions after reading it carefully before using "Service". If you do not agree on it, you cannot use "Service".
2. Qualification Requirement for Using "Service" You should be 18 and over in order to use "Service" provided by "Company". In addition to that, you should be a person who is able to guarantee yourself without the assistance of the third person. The third person should not act in behalf of you. You should go through a customer verification procedure before using "Service". "Company" may ask you documents i.e. a copy of ID Card issued by the government (Resident Registration Card or Driver License etc.) through various ways like uploading it to the website or sending it by e-mail etc. to verify you. "Company" complies with the obligations of "Know Your Customer" and "Anti Money Laundering & Counter Terrorist Financing" for financial transaction according to the rational methods permitted by the system of each country for which "Company" provides the service. For this purpose, "Company" has the right to verify the information that you provide through the database of the government and the authorized third agency.
3. Usage of "Service" A. Type of Remittance Request I. Based on receiving money: Requesting for remittance after fixing the amount that the recipient will receive. II. Based on sending money: Requesting for remittance after fixing the amount that the sender will send. B. Submission of Remittance Request You should submit an online remittance request using your own user account. Although the information as below is generally required, it depends on countries. I. Remittance Currency and Remittance II. Legal Name of Sender III. Copy of ID Card of Sender issued by the Government IV. Identification No. i.e. Sender’s ID V. Residence Information of Sender VI. Contact Number of Sender (mobile phone, or E-mail) VII. Legal Name of Recipient VIII. Bank Account Information of Recipient "Company" will give you a notice about it after completing the remittance request. Please, keep in mind of the fact that your remittance request will be processed after "Company" secures money to be sent to the recipient. "Company" provides different payment methods by nation, and the time required for "Company" to secure the amount to be sent to a recipient is different depending on each payment method, and the time to fix the remittance request is also different according to it. C. Remittance Period The time for the remittance to arrive at the recipient's account varies depending on the country it will take a few hours to a few days. The expected duration is displayed on the remittance request screen. As the above Section 3.B, it is the obligation of "Company" that the money should be deposited in the recipient’s account within ETA. However, "Company" cannot control or guarantee the time that takes in a recipient’s bank or a sender’s bank. In addition to that, the remittance request time is affected by "Company"’s security and customer identification policy. In case of needing an additional investigation or collecting information, the remittance may be delayed. D. Exchange Rate I. "Company" makes reasonable efforts so that "Service" exchange rate that "Company" provides for you corresponds to the mid-market rate used in the global currency market. "Company" does not take any responsibility for the changing part caused by the change of the global currency market after fixing the remittance request. II. "Company" never acquires any margin or spread according to the exchange rate. The exchange rate you receive exactly corresponds to the exchange rate that your opposite party (a recipient of remittance) sees. III. "Company" remits a recipient the amount calculated an exchange rate at the time when you request for remittance at sodatransfer.com. If you do not cancel such a transaction within the cancellation time, the money will be sent to the account of the recipient by using a fixed exchange rate even though the exchange rate in global currency market is changed in the interim. IV. If the fluctuation of exchange rate of the transaction currency exceeds 3% per day due to war, war risks, natural disaster, financial crisis, economic crisis or unexpected accidents etc., "Company" may cancel or suspend discretionally a transaction on relevant business day or a transaction between specific point in time for protecting the assets of you and "Company" and providing stable service. E. Recipient’s Wrong Information Please, check the recipient’s information such as recipient’s name, bank name and bank account number etc. that you provide and maintain updated information thereof. In case of delaying, canceling the remittance or wrong sending to the third party due to the wrong information about the recipient that you provide, you are responsible for this. F. Remittance Refusal At the stage of verifying ‘Know Your Customer’ and ‘Anti Money Laundering & Counter Terrorist Financing’, "Company" has the right to execute the Enhanced KYC such as requesting for additional information about you regarding suspicious transaction attempt. Furthermore, "Company" has the right to refuse to remit or report to the third financial institutions such as the government and banks regarding suspicious transaction. G. Cancellation You may cancel a transaction before going to the processing status. In case where the remittance request is already fixed and enters the progress stage, it is impossible to cancel it. H. Refund of Remittance and Fee In case of delaying your remittance or not remitting your money due to the cause of "Company" although there is nothing wrong with information related to the remittance application you provide "Company", "Company" should refund the remittance and fees of the applicable case to you. Provided, however that if it falls under the below, the prescribed refund fee may be issued; I. In case of being impossible to receive due to problems of a recipient’s bank or bank account; II. (Only applying to remittance to Korea) in pursuance of the real name financial transaction system in Korea that requires non-face-to-face real name authentication of the recipient regarding the amount of remittance exceeding 1 million won, in case where the recipient fails to complete it for 14 days from the point in time when the recipient are initially required to verity his/her real-name; and III. In case of delaying the remittance or not remitting money due to other causes of a sender or a recipient. I. Your Obligation You are responsible for the exactness of the remittance request matters you provide. Once "Company" executed the remittance to the recipient at your request, your remittance request cannot be cancelled, and "Company" cannot take any responsibility for the subsequent results such as delay remittance, cancellation and wrong sending to the third party caused by such thing. If there are some problems in the process of your remittance transaction or if the amount is not accurately and exactly transferred, you should give a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org promptly. You agree that you do not use the service of "Company" for the illegal activity and "Company" has the right to investigate any and all suspicious activities including criminals in the remittance transaction and has the right to report the law violations. When investigating the law violation, "Company" shall hold the right to provide information related to all transaction including personal information.
4. Fee "Company" charges you a remittance fee for using "Service". The remittance fee is showed on the screen where the remittance is requested. "Company" does not demand another additional fee other than the fee shown on the screen. Please refer to the Provision H of the Section 3 about the matters of remittance and refund of the fee.
5. Miscellaneous A. Other Company’s Service "Company" may make an additional contract with the third financial institution and partners such as banks in each country and a business operator related to settlement etc. in order to provide you with "Service". B. Communication "Company" should provide you with the information about the progress and completion of remittance and other "Service" use. Therefore, you agree that "Company" has a communication with you using "Company"’s website or the contact method (e-mail and mobile phone etc.) you provide for "Company". C. Force Majuro In case where "Company" cannot perform its business due to the circumstances beyond the control of "Company" such as natural disaster, irresistible accident like the natural disaster, new regulation of the government or change of laws etc., "Company" does not take responsibility for it. D. Agreement It is agreed that this contract and document shall be put before any other documents between "Company" and you. E. Governing Rule and Competent Court The competent court over all disputes and claims caused by "Service" and this contract shall be a court in the Republic of Korea.
1. Purpose of Processing Personal Information "Company" shall use personal information for the following purposes. The personal information shall not be used for any purpose other than the following purposes. If the use of purpose is changed, "Company" will ask for the prior consent from you. A. Membership Registration and Management on the Homepage The personal information shall be used for; checking the intention of joining membership, personal identification, maintenance and management of membership, preventing from illegal use of service, various kinds of notices and announcements and keeping records for adjusting disputes etc. B. Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-money Laundering (AML) / Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) "Company" complies with the obligations of Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-money Laundering (AML) / Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF). Therefore, "Company" uses personal information for the purpose of personal identification, authentication, illegal and suspicious transaction monitoring and records retention for relevant reporting etc. to keep the obligation. C. Complaints Processes "Company" shall use personal information for the purpose of identifying a complainant, checking complaints, contacting and notifying for fact investigation and giving a notice about the disposal result etc. D. Provision of Service "Company" shall use personal information for the purpose of providing service, sending an invoice, providing contents and customized service, personal identification, age certification and settlement etc. E. Marketing and Advertisement "Company" shall use personal information for the purpose of developing new service (products), providing customized service, events and commercial information, participation opportunity, and service according to the demographic features, posting on an advertisement, verifying service effectiveness, figuring out the access frequency and statistics of members' using service etc.
2. Personal Information Provided to a Third Party "Company" uses personal information of an information holder within the scope as stated by the item 1 (Purpose of Processing Personal Information) and personal information may be provided to third-party financial institutions, including domestic and overseas banks, only if it falls under Article 1 B, C, D and E.
3. Status of Personal Information File Personal Information I. Items of Personal Information: log-in ID, name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail, current residence address, home telephone number, password, question and answer about password, company name, title, company telephone number, occupation, department, anniversary, copy of ID Card (type of ID Card, issuing country, issuance agency, issuance date and expiry date etc.), personal unique identification no. (one or more out of resident registration no., driver license no., foreigner registration no. or passport no.), bank account information, an opposite party (recipient)’s bank account information, settlement record, access IP information, cookie, transaction record such as use of the service and remittance transaction etc., access log and mobile phone number, residence address and name of a legal representative II. Collection Method: Collecting through the generated information tool. III. Ground for Holding Information: Consent of an information holder; IV. Holding Period: Permanence
4. Right and Obligation of an Information holder and Exercising Method A user may exercise the right as following as an information holder. A. An information holder may exercise his/her right related to personal information protection to "Company" at any time as follows. I. To request for reading of personal information II. To request for correction of personal information if there are some errors etc. III. To request for deletion of personal information IV. To request for suspension of the process of personal information thereof B. An information holder may exercise the right as stated in the item A to "Company" in writing, by electronic mail or facsimile etc. and "Company" should take actions to it without delay. Provided, however that if the "Company" must keep the personal information continuously in accordance with the related laws, "Company" transfer the concerned personal information to another database or keep it in a different place and then destroys it after keeping it only for the period of time set by the law. C. In case where an information holder request for correcting or deleting the wrong personal information, "Company" does not use or provide the concerned personal information till it is corrected or deleted completely. D. An Agent such as a legal representative of an information holder or delegated person may exercise the right as stated in the item A.
5. Creation of Items for Personal Information to Be Processed. "Company" processes the items of the following personal information. A. Membership and Management of Homepage Related items: log-in ID, name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail, current residence address, home telephone number, password, and question and answer of the password. B. Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-money Laundering (AML) / Counter Terrorist Financing (CTF) Related items: log-in ID, name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail, current residence address, home telephone number, password, question and answer about password, company name, title, company telephone number, occupation, department, anniversary, copy of ID Card (type of ID Card, issuing country, issuance agency, issuance date and expiry date etc.), personal unique identification no. (one or more out of resident registration no., driver license no., foreigner registration no. or passport no.), bank account information, an opposite party (recipient)’s bank account information, settlement record, access IP information, cookie, record of service use and remittance transaction etc., access log. C. Complaints Processes Related items: log-in ID, name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail, current residence address, home telephone number, password, question and answer about password, company name, title, company telephone number, occupation, department, anniversary, copy of ID Card (type of ID Card, issuing country, issuance agency, issuance date and expiry date etc.), personal unique identification no. (one or more out of resident registration no., driver license no., foreigner registration no. or passport no.), bank account information, an opposite party (recipient)’s bank account information, settlement record, access IP information, cookie, record of service use and remittance transaction etc., access log and a mobile phone number, residence address and name of a legal representative. D. Service Provision Related items: log-in ID, name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail, current residence address, home telephone number, password, question and answer about password, company name, title, company telephone number, occupation, department, anniversary, copy of ID Card (type of ID Card, issuing country, issuance agency, issuance date and expiry date etc.), personal unique identification no. (one or more out of resident registration no., driver license no., foreigner registration no. or passport no.), bank account information, an opposite party (recipient)’s bank account information, settlement record, access IP information, cookie, record of service use and remittance transaction etc., access log. E. Use in Marketing and Advertisement Related items: log-in ID, name, gender, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail, current residence address, home telephone number, company name, title, company telephone number, occupation, department, anniversary, settlement record, access IP information, cookie, record of service use and remittance transaction etc., and access log.
6. Destruction of Personal Information "Company" destroys the concerned personal information without delays in case of; accomplishing the purpose of collecting and using personal information; elapsing the period of holding and using the personal information; and no longer needing personal information due to closing the business etc. Provided, however that in case where "Company" should hold personal information continuously according to the related laws even though the period of holding the person information about an information holder is passed or even though the purpose of collecting and using the personal information is accomplished, "Company" transfers such concerned personal information to a separate database or keeps it in other place for the period set by the laws and statues and then destroys it. A. Destruction Procedure The information that the user entered is transferred to a separate database after attaining its purpose (a separate document in case of paper) and is destroyed immediately or after being kept for a certain period set by the internal policy and other related laws and statues. In this case, the personal information transferred to a separate database is never used for the other purpose except the cases stipulated by the laws. B. Destruction Period The user’s personal information is destroyed within 5 days from the end date of the holding period in case of completing the period of holding personal information or within 5 days from the day when the personal information is recognized as unnecessary for processing such personal information in case of accomplishing the purpose of processing the personal information, abolishing the concerned service and service termination etc. C. Destruction Method With respect to information in the form of electronic files, "Company" uses a technological method to prevent the record from being recovered. The personal information printed on paper is shred using a Shredder or is incinerated.
7. Taking Measures on Securing Safety of Personal Information A. Minimalizing Employees Handling Personal Information and Employee Training "Company" designates the employees to handle personal information and minimalizes employees available to access such personal information. B. Regular Self-inspection In order to secure safety related handling personal information, "Company" performs the Self-inspection regularly (Once a quarter). Establishment and Enforcement of Internal Management Plan "Company" establishes and enforces the internal management plan in order to process personal information safely. D. Encryption of Personal Information "Company" encrypts, keeps and manages the password of a user’s personal information. Therefore, the user himself/herself knows it. "Company" uses additional security functions for significant data such as encryption of the files and transmission data or file locking. E. Technical Measures Against Hacking "Company" installs the security programs to prevent personal information leakage and damage caused by hacking or computer viruses etc. and updates or checks it regularly. Furthermore, "Company" installs the system in the area where the external access is controlled and monitors and blockades it technically and physically. F. Access Restriction to Personal Information "Company" takes necessary measures to control access to personal information through granting, modifying, and deleting the access rights to the database system processing personal information. "Company" prevents unauthorized access from outside by using an intrusion prevention system. G. Record-keeping and Forgery Prevention "Company" keeps and managed the records of accessing to the personal information processing system at least over 6 months and uses security facility lest that the access record is forged, altered, stolen and lost. H. Use of Locking Devices for Document Security "Company" keeps the documents and auxiliary storage medium etc. contained personal information in a secure location with locking devices. I. Unauthorized Access Control "Company" has a physical place separately to keep personal information and builds and operates the access control procedure.
8. Appointment of Personal Information Security manager A. "Company" takes the overall responsibility for personal information processing work and appoints a personal information protection manager for a complaint process filed by an information holder and damage relief etc. as below; Personal Information Security Manager Name: Yunse Lee Contact No.: email@example.com B. Any information holder may inquire of a personal information security manager or the department about the matters on complaints processes and damage relief in relation to personal information protection occurred while using the service (or business) of "Company". "Company" will answer and handle an information holder’s inquiry without delay.