What can we help you with?Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I transfer with SodaTransfer?
- What recipient information do I need in order to send money?
- How long will it take for my recipient to receive the money?
- How do I check the status of my transfer?
- How do I pay for my transfer to SodaTransfer?
- What is POLi?
- What if there is an error when I am paying with POLi?
- How do I pay with bank transfer?
- What if I entered the wrong recipient details?
- Is there a transfer limit with SodaTransfer?
- Is there a receiving limit with SodaTransfer?
What if I entered the wrong recipient details?Please contact our support team at email@example.com as soon as possible. We advise that you double check your recipient information before proceeding with your transfer in order to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. Any transfers delivered to the wrong recipient is not the responsibility of SodaTransfer or any other affiliated parties.
If your money has been sent out, unfortunately there’s nothing we can do to refund it. If the recipient’s details are wrong, their bank will usually reject it and send the money back to us. We’ll get in touch with you if this happens to ask whether you’d like to update the details and send it again, or cancel the transfer and get a refund.